Empowering Monash & YOU Inaugural Meeting
Wednesday 28 May
St Leonards Church
349 Springvale Road
Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Guest speaker: Cr Robert Davies,
Monash Mulgrave Ward Councillor
Cr Robert Davies will address our questions about Monash Council’s decisions, plans and processes. Cr Davies is in his first term as a Councillor at Monash Council.
During this term he has:
· Voted against the sale of aged care facilities due to multiple and major flaws in the governance process implemented by Monash Council
· Requested an enquiry into Euneva Car Park to find ways of recouping some of the huge loss
· Is objecting to the current budget plan because:
o The budget increases Council debt in a context this is not appropriate, and
o The proposed rate increase of 6% in rates is unnecessarily high
A small cash donation at the meeting will be appreciated. It will help EM&U cover:
- a donation to St Leonards Church for use of their facilities, and
- incidentals such as mail outs.
Places are limited!
*The Yarn is on the right hand side as you enter St Leonards Church from Springvale Road